Saturday, February 6, 2010

Balloons

Espresso loves playing with balloons (after she got over being terrified of them, of course). The only thing she loves more than rolling a balloon around is popping one. However, she doesn't seem to understand that the popping is permanent. This is a video my boyfriend texted me when I was on vacation. It was entitled "Why won't you play with me anymore?"


When I was home over Christmas break, we pulled out the wrapping from the spare closet which means we had to pull out just about everything else too. In the process, a baggie of balloons fell to the ground. Upon discovering this, my mother blew one of them up for Espresso to play with. Espresso proceeded to chew through all 12 balloons in the matter of about a half hour or so.

My mom had wanted to give Espresso a bag of balloons for Christmas, but never got around to it. So when she came to visit last weekend, you can imagine how happy Espresso was when my mom brought her the overdue Christmas gift.




We rationed them over the entire weekend, but she still managed to pop them all surprisingly fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment